Free Massage Resources
We are delighted to have a range of free massage videos which are designed to educate, inspire and motivate you to perform massages and expand your massage skills. These are in the form of educational massage videos on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when any new videos are uploaded.
We love offering Professional Massage Training to our students and support their career longevity from the outset.
If this has inspired you to further explore massage then we have a range of courses to suit you. From the Introduction to Massage Workshops, ideal for complete beginners. Also for those that wish to try out a one-day workshop before committing to the longer, more intensive ITEC Diploma in Massage. Further advanced training is also available. This includes the Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage or the Certificate in Onsite Massage.
Why train with the College of Classical Massage?
- The College Principal, Michael Gibbons, is the main tutor on this course. Michael Gibbons has over 30 years of continuing professional practice in bodywork. He is highly regarded in the industry. He shares his expertise in teaching not only basic massage techniques but extra skills and training that will expand your skill-set way beyond a regular “Level 3” body massage course. This will give you extra self-confidence and a high-quality massage repertoire to take with you into your professional massage practice.
- The College of Classical Massage was established in 1999 and has a 100% pass rate in all practical aspects of the training.
- All teachers and teaching assistants at the college have been hand-picked for their experience, passion, and professionalism. They all have successful massage practices.
- You receive high-quality classroom-based hands-on tuition to ensure you have the highest skill-set level and self-confidence to start your massage career.
And more reasons to train with us!
- Career longevity is at the heart of our training. As practitioners, we understand the importance of protecting yourself. You will learn how to adjust your stance and posture to avoid stress to your body. We will teach you how to work using your forearms and specific deep tissue techniques to save your fingers and thumbs!
- You will cover all the basic techniques covered on a “usual Level 3 course”. PLUS additional content on deep tissue and therapeutic massage.
- We teach you to recognise contraindications and give you the confidence to adapt your routines and practice according to individual client needs.
- We are here to support you as a bodyworker and are committed to your ongoing professional development. In addition to the very best qualifying course, we also offer post-graduate support and further training to keep your massage techniques up-to-date and highly effective.
- The College of Classical Massage is, in short, here to support you throughout your career right from the start!
Quite simply, we are a leading provider of Professional Diploma level Massage Training in the UK. Come and join us to learn the highest level of professional massage training!
Massage Course Tutor and College Principal, Michael Gibbons
The ITEC Massage Course is taught predominantly by Michael Gibbons, with highly experienced assistants for practical sessions, where necessary.
Michael Gibbons is an exceptional and highly experienced Bodywork Practitioner and Teacher. He has gained extensive knowledge over his 30 years in the Bodywork Industry. Originally training in Body Massage and Sports Massage, he has further developed his skills and experience with his 4-year training at the Mc Timoney College in Oxford, gaining a Diploma in 1999. He has also trained in Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral therapy, Thai Yoga Massage, Remedial, and Deep Tissue Massage, and Aromatherapy.
Michael is passionate about his clinic work and his teaching. It gives him great pleasure to be able to impart his knowledge to others and to play an important part in the development of their skills.
Are you keen to train with us?
Contact us by phone on 01273 758424 or 07949 674524 or email: [email protected] to discuss your next stage, and if you wish, to arrange a meet-up with the College Principal, to see the venue and have your questions answered.