Train with us and embark on a whole new and exciting career as a Massage Practitioner and Bodyworker. The ITEC Diploma is the essential qualifying course designed to take the student from complete novice to professional practitioner. On completion of this all-encompassing course, you will gain the nationally recognised ITEC QCF Level 3 Diploma in Massage, and the ITEC QCF Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology. You will qualify for professional insurance so you can go straight to work!
Our next course dates
We are running massage courses in Bath and Brighton on the following dates –
ITEC Diploma in Massage – Brighton
Starting on 7 October 2017 and runs on weekends
Starting on 8 November 2017 and runs on Wednesdays
ITEC Diploma in Massage – Bath
Starting on 21 October 2017 and runs on weekends
The Level 3 Diploma qualifies you to work independently and start your own practice, empowering you to select your own hours and be in control of your work/life balance. Alternatively, you can be employed by a salon, clinic, health club or spa. You may also find work in the NHS, hospice or other healthcare setting.
Why train with the College of Classical Massage?
- The College Principal, Michael Gibbons, is the main tutor on this course. Michael Gibbons has over 25 years of continuing professional practice in bodywork and is highly regarded in the industry. He shares his expertise teaching not only basic massage techniques but extra skills and training that will expand your skill-set way beyond a regular “Level 3” body massage course. This will give you extra self-confidence and a high quality massage repertoire to take with you into your professional massage practice.
- The College of Classical Massage exclusively provides massage training.
- The College of Classical Massage was established in 1999 and has a 100% pass rate.
- All teachers and teaching assistants at the college have been hand-picked for their experience, passion and professionalism. They all have successful massage practices.
- You receive a full 16 days classroom based hands-on tuition to ensure you have the highest skill-set level and self-confidence to start your massage career.
- Career longevity is at the heart of our training. As practitioners, we understand the importance of protecting yourself : the practitioner – you will learn how to adjust your stance and posture to avoid stress to your body. We will teach you how to work using your forearms and specific deep tissue techniques to save your fingers and thumbs!
- You will cover all the basic techniques covered on a “usual Level 3 course” PLUS additional content on deep tissue and therapeutic massage.
- We teach you to recognise contraindications and give you the confidence to adapt your routines and practice according to individual client’s needs.
- We are here to support you as a bodyworker and committed to your on-going professional development. In addition to the very best qualifying course, we also offer : post-graduate support, further training, 1-2-1 guidance on career development, social networking and professional practice events.
Want to find out more?
Please contact us by phone on 01273 562676 or 0749 674524 or email: [email protected] to discuss your next stage, and if you wish, to arrange a meet-up with the College Principal, to see the venue and have your questions answered. We are here to support you throughout your career right from the start!