Train with us and embark on a whole new and exciting career as a Massage Practitioner and Bodyworker. The ITEC Diploma is the essential qualifying course designed to take the student from complete novice to professional practitioner. On completion of this all-encompassing course, you will gain the nationally recognised VTCT/ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage, and the VTCT/ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology. You will qualify for professional insurance so you can go straight to work!
Our next course dates
We are running massage courses in Brighton starting on the 20 April 2022 on Wednesdays.
ITEC Diploma in Massage – Brighton
The Level 3 Diploma qualifies you to work independently and start your own practice, empowering you to select your own hours and be in control of your work/life balance. Alternatively, you can be employed by a salon, clinic, health club or spa. You may also find work in the NHS, hospice or other healthcare setting.
Why train with the College of Classical Massage?
- The College Principal, Michael Gibbons, is the main tutor on this course. Michael Gibbons has over 27 years of continuing professional practice in bodywork and is highly regarded in the industry. He shares his expertise teaching not only basic massage techniques but extra skills and training that will expand your skill-set way beyond a regular “Level 3” body massage course. This will give you extra self-confidence and a high quality massage repertoire to take with you into your professional massage practice.
- The College of Classical Massage was established in 1999 and has a 100% pass rate.
All teachers and teaching assistants at the college have been hand-picked for their experience, passion and professionalism. They all have successful massage practices.
- You receive high quality classroom based hands-on tuition to ensure you have the highest skill-set level and self-confidence to start your massage career.
- Career longevity is at the heart of our training. As practitioners, we understand the importance of protecting yourself : the practitioner – you will learn how to adjust your stance and posture to avoid stress to your body. We will teach you how to work using your forearms and specific deep tissue techniques to save your fingers and thumbs!
- You will cover all the basic techniques covered on a “usual Level 3 course” PLUS additional content on deep tissue and therapeutic massage.
- We teach you to recognise contraindications and give you the confidence to adapt your routines and practice according to individual client’s needs.
- We are here to support you as a bodyworker and committed to your on-going professional development. In addition to the very best qualifying course, we also offer post-graduate support and further training to keep your massage techniques up to date and highly effective.
- The College of Classical Massage is, in short, here to support you throughout your career right from the start!
Quite simply, we are a leading provider of Professional Diploma level Massage Training in the UK. Come and join us to learn the highest level of professional massage training! Courses run in Brighton, Bath and Sussex.
Want to find out more?
Please contact us by phone on 01273 758424 or 0749 674524 or email: [email protected] to discuss your next stage, and if you wish, to arrange a meet-up with the College Principal, to see the venue and have your questions answered. We are here to support you throughout your career right from the start!