Do you wish you had more skills to help your clients that suffer from pain and discomfort?
Do you lack the confidence and skills to deal with these conditions?
In Brighton from 14th September
In Bath from 12th October
This post-graduate course is available to students who have qualified in Level 3 Body or Holistic Massage.
This course is not just for sports injuries but for:
- Everyday physical symptoms
- Stiffness and aching
- Joint discomfort and pain
- Muscle soreness
The Diploma in Sports Massage will:
- Enhance your massage skills
- Help you to feel more confident when dealing with problems you may have encountered in your practice
- =Increase your techniques and ability to help your clients suffering with aches, pains and discomfort
- typeTeach you how to test ranges of motion
- Help you to identify the causes of discomfort and pain
- Teach you how to plan a course of treatment based on your diagnosis
- Teach you what exercises, stretches and home care advice to give your clients to support their treatments
This course will provide you with the skills for treating not just sports injuries but also a whole range of soft tissue problems; muscle imbalances and to aid the recovery of your clients.
If you book and pay in full, 6 weeks in advance you can claim a 5% discount off the course fees (before VAT).
To book this course click here