With the busyness of the world around you, it can be very calming and helpful to ground yourself. This can be done in many ways. Some suggestions include:
- burning some sage or incense
- mindfully and consciously walking in nature
- immersing yourself in water.
- lighting a candle
- walking barefoot
- closing your eyes and noticing your breathing – just for a few moments
- closing your eyes and noticing your physical body – just for a few moments
Grounding yourself can help calm your thoughts, your busy mind, your anxiety, your fear, your restlessness and your frustration.