We are delighted to be uploading a range of free massage resources in the form of educational massage videos to our YouTube channel. Do subscribe to our YouTube channel and you will be notified when these new videos are uploaded.
We love offering Professional Massage Training to our students and support their career longevity from the outset.
Check out our latest video – hot off the press! – just uploaded today… A demonstration of a leg massage given in the side-lying position.
This video shows how to perform a leg massage when the client is lying on their side. Perfect for clients that don’t want to lie on their fronts, for example, pregnancy. Try it out and let us know how you get on in the comments below.
Why train with the College of Classical Massage?
Established in 1999, we are the longest running private Massage Training College in Brighton and in Bath. We also have a branch in Sussex. We consistently deliver exceptional tuition with highly qualified tutors offering Professional Diploma Massage Training. We are extremely well-regarded and are committed to being a Massage Institute of excellence in all aspects of massage therapy training. Our massage courses are held at weekends and on weekdays to cater for different studying needs and locations.
- The College Principal, Michael Gibbons, is the main tutor on this course. Michael Gibbons has over 30 years of continuing professional practice in bodywork and is highly regarded in the industry. He shares his expertise teaching not only basic massage techniques but extra skills and training that will expand your skill-set way beyond a regular “Level 3” body massage course. This will give you extra self-confidence and a high quality massage repertoire to take with you into your professional massage practice.
- The College of Classical Massage was established in 1999 and has a 100% pass rate in the practical application of massage.
- All teachers and teaching assistants at the college have been hand-picked for their experience, passion and professionalism. They all have successful massage practices.
- You receive high quality classroom based hands-on tuition to ensure you have the highest skill-set level and self-confidence to start your massage career.
- Career longevity is at the heart of our training. As practitioners, we understand the importance of protecting yourself : the practitioner – you will learn how to adjust your stance and posture to avoid stress to your body. We will teach you how to work using your forearms and specific deep tissue techniques to save your fingers and thumbs!
- You will cover all the basic techniques covered on a “usual Level 3 course” PLUS additional content on deep tissue and therapeutic massage.
- We teach you to recognise contraindications and give you the confidence to adapt your routines and practice according to individual client’s needs.
- We are here to support you as a bodyworker and committed to your on-going professional development. In addition to the very best qualifying course, we also offer post-graduate support and further training to keep your massage techniques up to date and highly effective.
- The College of Classical Massage is, in short, here to support you throughout your career right from the start!
Quite simply, we are a leading provider of Professional Diploma level Massage Training in the UK. Come and join us to learn the highest level of professional massage training!