The ITEC Sports Massage Levels 3 & 4 will run on Fridays from the 21st September 2018 at our new Sussex venue. Please find more information about the course here – ITEC Sports Massage. (These are our revised dates from September).
We teach a combined course which will help train you to an exceptionally high standard in the delivery of sports massage techniques. We will develop your massage skills to the expert level expected in this industry. These skills will enhance your massage practice and open a whole new world of techniques that will enable you to achieve amazing results in the treatment room.
Some of the many reasons why you should train in Sports Massage include:
- The importance of obtaining a thorough case history
- Subjective & objective assessment
- Spotting red flags and knowing when to refer
- An introduction to understanding pain and the biopsychosocial model
- How & when to use Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Working with Soft Tissue Release Techniques (STR)
- Specific pre and post-sports massage techniques
- The principles and use of of strengthening & stretching
For more information or to reserve your place please visit ITEC Sports Massage Levels 3 & 4.
Please contact us by phone on 01273 758424 or 0749 674524 or email: classicalmassage@gmail.