We are delighted to be teaching the ITEC QCF Levels 3 and 4 Sports Massage course in Brighton on Wednesdays from the 31st October 2018.
About The Course
We teach a combined course which will help train individuals to an exceptionally high standard in the delivery of sports massage techniques. We will develop your massage skills to the expert level expected in this industry.
These skills will enhance your Massage Practice and open a whole new world of techniques that will enable you to achieve amazing results in the treatment room.
Some of the many reasons why you should train in Sports Massage include:
- The importance of obtaining a thorough case history
- Subjective & objective assessment
- Spotting red flags and knowing when to refer
- An introduction to understanding pain and the biopsychosocial model
- How & when to use Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Working with Soft Tissue Release Techniques (STR)
- Specific pre and post-sports massage techniques
- The principles and use of of strengthening & stretching
For more information about the course or to reserve your place, please visit ITEC Sports Massage – Levels 3 & 4.
If you would like to an informal chat before committing to the course then please contact us by phone on 0749 674524 or email: [email protected] to discuss your next stage, and if you wish, to arrange a meet-up with Michael, the College Principal, to see the venue and have your questions answered.
Or send us your “Reserve a Place” form and your registration fee – we will then send your receipt and full course information.