The health and safety of our students, staff and the wider community is our highest priority. Please have a read of the Covid guidelines we have put in place to protect everyone.
We are unable to offer any refunds for any covid-related illness or disruption. We are committed to delivering your course to you as efficiently and as safely as possible. If there are Covid-related disruptions to your training, it may be necessary for us to delay part of the course, and/or to transfer some of the training to online; and/or to adjust the syllabus where necessary. In some cases, it may be necessary to reschedule a course or workshop altogether. If you are unable to attend due to Covid symptoms, where possible, we will transfer you onto the next available course. We will not have an administrative charge for this process.
If there is a local lockdown at one of our venues, we will attempt to reschedule at the earliest possibility. Alternatively, where appropriate, we may transfer part or all of the teaching to an online capacity.
Our commitment to you:
- We will thoroughly cleanse our venues at the start and end of every day.
- We will keep our teaching spaces well-ventilated at all times.
- Our massage couches, chairs and all touch points will be frequently cleansed appropriately.
- Our couch covers will be laundered at 60 degrees before and after each course.
- We will be following all current government guidelines appropriate to the educational sector.