The health and safety of our students, staff and the wider community is our highest priority. Please have a read of the Covid guidelines we have put in place to protect everyone.
All courses will be on reduced numbers to allow for distancing guidance to be maintained, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
We are unable to offer any refunds for any covid-related illness or disruption. We are committed to delivering your course to you as efficiently and as safely as possible. If there are Covid-related disruptions to your training, it may be necessary for us to delay part of the course, and/or to transfer some of the training to online; and/or to adjust the syllabus where necessary. In some cases, it may be necessary to reschedule a course or workshop altogether. If you are unable to attend due to Covid symptoms, where possible, we will transfer you onto the next available course. We will not have an administrative charge for this process.
If there is a local lockdown at one of our venues, we will attempt to reschedule at the earliest possibility. Alternatively, where appropriate, we may transfer part or all of the teaching to an online capacity.
By attending one of our courses, you are confirming your understanding that your details will be kept for up to 21 days for the purposes of NHS track and trace, in the interest of public safety.
Before attending your course:
- In advance of your first day, you will be sent a Covid consent form, indicating that to the best of your knowledge, you don’t currently have any Covid symptoms. These include: a new persistent cough; a recent loss of taste or smell; a temperature.
- Please purchase a suitable face mask in advance of the course.
- Please arrive in clothes to work in, which must have been previously laundered at 60 degrees. You will also be required to bring your own towels as couch coverings which have also previously been laundered at 60 degrees. Please ensure your clothes and towels are laundered at this temperature after your course too.
- Please don’t bring any unnecessary bags and coats etc. Keep jewellery to a minimum.
Attending your course:
- Please be aware of others especially at the start and the end of the day.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the building.
- Please observe physical distancing of 2m where possible, especially when entering and leaving the building, walking around the corridors, using the restrooms.
- Please bring your own water bottle and hot drinks/snacks/lunch. The kitchen area is currently closed.
- There will be a longer lunch break to enable you to get some fresh air and attend an eating venue with plenty of time.
- There will be an indoor area available for lunch – please make every effort to maintain a distance of 2m during this time as you will not be wearing a face mask at this point.
- You will be placed in a working bubble with one other student for when you are working on each other. This person will be the same one all day.
- If you start experiencing any Covid symptoms during the day, you must notify a member of staff immediately and remove yourself from the workspace. You will be required to return home as soon as is safe and possible and recommended to self-isolate. You will then need to contact your GP to get advice as to your next steps.
Our commitment to you:
- We will thoroughly cleanse our venues at the start and end of every day.
- Touch points will be cleaned at various points throughout the day.
- There will be posters around the venue reminding you of the importance of Covid awareness.
- We will keep our teaching spaces well-ventilated at all times.
- Our massage couches, chairs and all touch points will be frequently cleansed appropriately.
- Our couch covers will be laundered at 60 degrees before and after each course.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and/or other appropriate PPE throughout the day.
- Our massage couches will be placed at an appropriate 2m distance from each other.