Tutor: Patrick Queen
Start date: FULLY BOOKED
Course length: 1 day
Course Fees: £75
One day workshop
This is an certified course for candidates who require a first aid certificate. A certificate valid for 3 years will be issued upon full attendance and satisfactory assessment of the delegate. Can be used for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). This fulfils the requirements for the purposes of complying with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
The course content includes:
- The role of the first aider
- The priorities of treatment
- Regurgitation and faceshields
- The contents of first aid kits (and avoiding cross infection)
- How to record incidents and accidents
- How to assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, quickly and effectively in an emergency
- How to administer first aid to a casualty who:
- is unconscious
- needs cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- is choking
- is wounded or bleeding
- is in shock
- is having an epileptic seizure
You will also learn what to do in the case of minor injuries i.e. wounds and bleeding; burns and scalds. Complimentary refreshments will be provided through the day.
Course Dates and Times
Saturday 1st May – Sussex venue FULLY BOOKED
Sunday 2nd May – Brighton venue FULLY BOOKED
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to waiting list
Times: 10am – 4pm
Please go to our venue page for full addresses.
Please contact us if you need directions.
This full day workshop is only £75 .