We are delighted to be teaching the new ITEC QCF Levels 3 and 4 Sports Massage course in Brighton.
These new courses have been created and revised under the QCF system in early 2015 and now take on a whole new format.
We teach a combined course which will help train individuals to an exceptionally high standard in the delivery of sports massage techniques. We will develop your massage skills to the expert level expected in this industry.
These skills will enhance your Massage Practice and open a whole new world of techniques that will enable you to achieve amazing results in the treatment room.
Some of the many reasons why you should train in Sports Massage include:
- The importance of obtaining a thorough case history
- Subjective & objective assessment
- Spotting red flags and knowing when to refer
- An introduction to understanding pain and the biopsychosocial model
- How & when to use Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Working with Soft Tissue Release Techniques (STR)
- Specific pre and post-sports massage techniques
- The principles and use of of strengthening & stretching